Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I am alx, i moved to korea 3years ago and am staying in

Customer Question

Customer: hi i am alx kim, i moved to korea 3years ago and am staying in korea.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have home security model5074 ,serial number is(###) ###-####.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Home Improvement Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i forget the pass word,so how can i open it?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Security Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i gave the card information.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question.

If you do not have your code but you do have the original manual, you can look in the original manual for the master combination. It will be in the same place as the model number and serial number on a sticker. If you do not have the original manual, you can still recover the master combination by filling out a form with the manufacturer. Here is a link to the form:

http://bitli.es/75kYKQ

Please let me know if you still have questions. I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the rating icons at your convenience. Thank you.