To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

We are renting a flat with DSC PC1555RKZ alarm installed.

Customer Question

Hi, we are renting a flat with DSC PC1555RKZ alarm installed. It's not conected. Few days ago there was electricity trouble in the area and now alaram is always beeping. What could i do to swich it off? Thank You.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Have you entered your code yet? Go to the keypad and enter your access code.

If you made an error entering your code, re-enter the code correctly. As soon as the correct code is entered, the Armed light will go out and the keypad should stop beeping.