Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have a Visonic WT-104 4-button remote on which the

Customer Question

Hello. I have a Visonic WT-104 4-button remote on which the keychain loop is broken. I have found that it is obsolete. Is there a newer model remote or fob that can be programmed the same with the dip switches?
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Everywhere where I can get the remotes do indicate its both discontinued and out of stock, but call(###) ###-####and explain you require a replacement with a keychain loop and they can then organize a replacement what an be programmed for you.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you