How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Category: Home Security Systems
Satisfied Customers: 18136
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your Home Security Systems Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a vista-50pul security system in our condo unit at

Customer Question

we have a vista-50pul security system in our condo unit at ********************* which has smoke detectors, etc connected to the main building which is making a lot of noise. . My name is Bennett **********************
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Hi Bennett,
You will need to contact either your local installer or call Honeywell directly on 1-***-***-****