Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

Prestige DVR

Customer Question
I have a prestige Dvr...
I have a prestige Dvr 3r and I loss image all I'm getting is input not supported on the screen I need help to put it back to normal settings I been having 3 month chatting with just answer technician electrician and seems like he is giving up cuz he don't
reply back please help me my dvr is H-264 prestige 3r
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Home Security Systems
6/13/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 3 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
How old is your DVR?
Also do you mean that it records the shows,and plays the audio, but doesn't show the image?
Thank you
Tech Michael
Why you haven't rely
Electronics Technician: Neil, Technician replied 3 years ago
Neil, Technician
Hi This message comes up when the resolution of the screen and the resolution of the DVR are incompatible... Is the screen connected to the DVR via the VGA port? If so try reducing the screen resolution and see if you can get a picture.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.