Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

Visonic powermax pro lcd screen is blank...actually showing…

Customer Question
visonic powermax pro lcd screen...
visonic powermax pro lcd screen is blank...actually showing block as if all pixels are lit up
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Home Security Systems
5/25/2015
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question this would be a problem with the levels the CD screen on the panel. If it lights up completely meaning blocks where every character would be, then it is getting power but the circuits that determine what is displayed are not functioning. The way to correct this is going to be replacing that LCD screen. This is something you will be doing yourself, or is it under warranty, or would you have a pool place do it. The reason I ask is that I can at least provide you guidance with what it should cost in any case or whether you can actually just send it back and have it replaced.