Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Visonic powermax pro lcd screen is blank...actually showing

Customer Question

visonic powermax pro lcd screen is blank...actually showing block as if all pixels are lit up
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question this would be a problem with the levels the CD screen on the panel. If it lights up completely meaning blocks where every character would be, then it is getting power but the circuits that determine what is displayed are not functioning. The way to correct this is going to be replacing that LCD screen. This is something you will be doing yourself, or is it under warranty, or would you have a pool place do it. The reason I ask is that I can at least provide you guidance with what it should cost in any case or whether you can actually just send it back and have it replaced.