Ok, what we discussed August 30 at 1012am was correct. The main reason they created the 300 was for the challenge you are working on now. Since we think the 300 is happy and communicating lets start with the concord. The 300's default setting is what we want for your situation. The 300 in simulated telephone line mode is supplying a continuous dial tone for the concord. When the concord goes into alarm the 300 acts as a receiver for the concord. The concord detects the dial tone, dials any number we program as a telephone number, the 300 behaves like a station receiver accepts the data, packages the contact id and sends it to the station via the internet. So let's take about the concord first;
1. On page 148 to 151 in the concord manual there is a nice reference to the different sections within the concord. We are programming phone #1 only.
2. On page 50 of the concord manual there is reference to programming the account number. We want to program the account number given to you by the station. If there is a 0 in the account number, replace the 0 with an A because contact ID does not like zeros. This account number in the concord is important. The account number for the 300 card in section 003 should contain the same account number as the concord and the 300 uses this if there is a trouble that it wants communicate in relation to the 300 card.
3. On page 54 of the concord manual there is reference to programming a telephone number. Because the 300 is simulating a dial tone we can put any number as the telephone number. Normally we would program the number of the station receiver but we are using the 300 to simulate a station receiver so the concord will deliver its data to the 300 card. Also turn on high level reports
4. On page 55 of the concord manual there is reference to backup numbers and cell numbers. Those have to be off.
5. On page 62 of the concord manual there is reference to dialtone detect which has to be on
6. In the 300 card we only require the simulation of the telco line and secton 7.1, 7.2 and 9.4 are important areas in the 300 programming.
I think the programming of the concord is where you might find an issue because you have never had a phone line. Therefore you might have avoided those areas of programming. Let's try that and let me know if you transmit any signals. Regards,Customer/p>