Glen Moore
Glen Moore, Technician
Experience:  20 + years of experience in home and business security.
15045141

My Honeywell Home Security System 1500e Model CP-9003 is setting

My Honeywell Home Security System 1500e Model CP-9003 is setting off false alarms. I believe the problem is in the 1500e. Can it be repaired or does it need to be replaced?
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Glen Moore replied 5 years ago.

Glen Moore :

Hello, Courtesy and respect for my time and efforts is greatly appreciated. Please work with me until I can either help you or opt-out. Thanks! The problem is most likely a wiring or contact issue. I remember the 1500E panels when I first got into the business. If it is that old, I would count your blessing as they normally have a life span of about 15 years. You should most certainly upgrade the system.