Neil, Technician
Experience:  20 years experience in the alarm industry.
15873252

I have a DSC alarm at my office, model Z823. I do not have

Customer Question

I have a DSC alarm at my office, model Z823. I do not have a user's manual ad need to view the history of times/dates of when employees set alarm, is that function available?
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Neil replied 6 years ago.

Hi

Z823 is not the model of the alarm controller... the Controller is a box about a foot square. The model number will be something like PC1565 or PC565 or similar...

Once I have the correct model number I can direct you to the right manual....

As a general rule of thumb for DSC panels the alarm itself only stores the activations however you may have one of the bigger commercial models that stores all information, once I have the model we will know...

Also confirm whether the keypad has a LCD screen and currently displays the time and date...

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I can't see a model number on the control panel. It does have a LCD screen.
Expert:  Neil replied 6 years ago.
We may have to open up the box.... There will be a model number on the board inside... Have someone standing by the keypad to punch in the code as the alarm may sound when you open the box...