Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a Cambridge motor model Jm01-001 90volt dc 21 amp I…

Customer Question
I have a Cambridge...

I have a Cambridge motor model Jm01-001 90volt dc 21 amp I would like to use a MC2100lt controller how do I connect it so OI can run it on my wood lathe? thanks

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your JM01-001? What have you tried so far?

I tried a controller I got on Amazon and it works OK. but the motor doesn't have very much power at low speeds??..

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
5/31/2018
Home Improvement Expert: HarryJA345,
 replied 2 months ago
HarryJA345

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I need help