Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

We have had a small stack on safe for years. combination…

Customer Question
We have had a...

We have had a small stack on safe for years. combination 159. haven't been in it for some time. put the combo in wouldn't open, wife looking for paper work. can u help our title and house papers r in there

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I don't know but if I could find the papers I could tell u. has to b in the 80s I would guess.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What do u mean?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We r looking for the paper work to find out how to reset the combination.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
how r we doing on my problem?
5/30/2018
Home Improvement Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Got it fixed
Not satisfied $24.00? Better not be the fee? Didn’t do nothing!!!! Want my $5.00 credited!!!!