Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Kitchen Cabinets leveling We have two cabinets that dropped…

Customer Question
Kitchen Cabinets leveling We have two...
Kitchen Cabinets leveling
We have two cabinets that dropped a little and now doors misaligned. We cannot find someone to fix it. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
5/27/2018
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 2 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

Can you upload a few photos showing how the cabinets were originally installed, that way I can assist you better.

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

Can you upload a photo showing how they anchored the cabinets into the wall at the top. You should see a block or section of wood inside the cabinet near the top under the shelf maybe.

Thanks,

Dave

Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 1 month ago

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is an open question. Will appreciate if someone could reply.

I had asked to see some photos showing the inside of the cabinets where the mounting blocks are so I can advise better.

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Dave, I still need help. How do you suggest these cabinets are leveled and raise it up?

If you can lease forward a few photos of the inside of the cabinets I want to see how they were anchored so I can advise you better.

Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 29 days ago

If you could please respond and let me know if you still need assistance or if I can proceed in closing out this question, I would sure appreciate it as it is several months old.

Thanks

Dave

Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 28 days ago