Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

THANK YOU AGAIN

Customer Question
THANK YOU AGAIN
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2018
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 27 days ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

You are most welcome, did you have a question you need assistance with?

Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 25 days ago

This is most likely a duplicate question, you may want to contact customer service for a refund.

Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 23 days ago

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Hi Dave. Guess what. At the end, my son came over with a rabid new AC. I was jveryhappy needless to say. But I still remember how great you were with me. Thanks again
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 22 days ago

Thank you for the update and I am glad to read how thoughtful your son was to bring you a new A/C. Hopefully it will be trouble free for a long time.

Best,

Dave