Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I want to remodel my guest bathroom? Where do I start?

Customer Question
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Home Improvement
5/26/2018
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 28 days ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Best place to start is a bath showroom where you can pick out fixtures and finishes. They can provide some design ideas as well

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Do u know of a good app that
through wwwill walk u throughthrough the process
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 27 days ago

There are no such APPS. This isn't a process that lends itself to an APP and if you have no experience with this sort of thing it would be a good idea to hire somone local to help. There are many pitfalls along the way that can be avoided by someone with experience.

Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 26 days ago

Do you have more questions?

Customer reply replied 16 days ago
Email
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 16 days ago

Email??

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Email
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 15 days ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, an expert advisory company. My name is ***** ***** I am here to help you with your inquiry today… my goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible and instill your confidence in us with a 5 star rating…..….since I am not there it can be that much more daunting a task….. so I will need your to help with any information that I may ask and that you can provide…. I do need this for a more complete picture in trying to resolving your issue ..…… uploading pictures will help so I may request them….…I ask for your patience and together I am confident we can get this done…….you will be getting an automated phone message request, you can accept if it is more comfortable for you or disregard it for now............this is an initial assessment:

I can help you with anything that you will encounter for this remodel to get you to a finished product .........I am willing to do this as an ongoing.............long term project for the both of us but the thing is Just Answer is just that ...........one answer for one question but I will expound and follow up a bit more and in detail but expect it to cost a little more each time

Thanks

eddie

P.S.: just to let you know I have nothing to do with billing ……….customer service would accommodate you on that…….I can only receive any kind of monetary credit from an acceptance of my answer by you with a positive rating