Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I need to found a General Contractor to help flip my Mom’s…

Customer Question
I need to found a...
I need to found a General Contractor to help flip my Mom’s house in Colorado.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
5/25/2018
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 2 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

What type of work are you planning on having done?

Foundation work. Probably some plumbing to address a few leaks. Replace kitchen and bathrooms. Maybe blow out a wall in the kitchen / dining / living to create a great room.All waterproof hardwood (or high quality faux wood throughout with no more thresholds between rooms - ceramic tile?)Have to rearrange some closets for a bigger master suite. Scrape texture and paint walls.Landscaping.
Did you have specific questions regarding a general contractor?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 1 month ago

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave