Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a fit plus grabber with a two year warranty. Hoy do I…

Customer Question
I have a fit...

I have a fit plus grabber with a two year warranty. Hoy do I exicise the warrenty

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Three days I can not find a site

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just want it repaired or replaced under the warrenty

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have returned it to amazone twice. It keeps breaking in the same place and I think fit plus needs to stand up to it two year warrenty

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
4/3/2018
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 3 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

C​an you send me all the info so I can research more into this?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 2 months ago

Thanks,

Dave

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Thank you,

Dave

Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 1 month ago

Hello... As part of our continuous follow up procedures, every open question requires it to be closed out once it has gone past a reasonable time, and that the expert has provided an answer that should have helped resolve your question. This can be done simply by completing the 5 Star Rating once it appears. If you still require assistance or have additional questions, you can let the expert know by replying to this posting that you still need their advice and recommendations.

Thank you,

Dave