Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I'm trying to fix something very special that I broke. I'm…

Customer Question
I'm trying to fix...

I'm trying to fix something very special that I broke. I'm so guilty but I still feel convinced it never happened

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just since this morning. I miss it so much. So much

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes ma'am anything. Please.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I feel completely unhappy and I need to hold her..

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
4/1/2018
Home Improvement Expert: Dovetail Greene, General Contractor replied 3 months ago
Dovetail Greene
Dovetail Greene, General Contractor

Good afternoon.

My name's Kel.

What got broken and have you done anything to try and repair it?

I've been so sweet and she deserves it. I snapped this morning after learning more than I've ever been able to fathom in one night. I'm ready to do this right.
Home Improvement Expert: canuck the pro, Handyman replied 3 months ago
canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home repair field for over 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. It seems that maybe some of the conversation is missing. Will you fill me in on what is broken?