Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Wife ran into garage. I’m curious about how much it would…

Wife ran into garage...
Wife ran into garage . I’m curious about how much it would cost to repair . I’m thinking if to high I may do myself . The garage doors are a little dented and some tracks have to be replaced . Wood that got hit just push in and could possibly be reused . I imagine if I turn in on my insurance they would replace everything and that’s why I’m curious how much a repair like this would cost if done with all new material . See pictures
3/25/2018
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

From what I can see if you did new doors/track and replaced center post, some drywall and paint you can figure between $3500-5000

Thank you

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

It has been my pleasure providing an answer for you today, however if additional service is needed, please use the reply box to let me know and I will respond back once I have the requested information.

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Dave

David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor