Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Tried to change batteries and the ground wire was off and we…

Customer Question
Tried to change batteries...

Tried to change batteries and the ground wire was off and we cant get the safe open now....keep getting error signs---how do we reprogram our safe and get it open???

Contractor's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

Sentry safe

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

Safe is not attached to the home security system

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
3/25/2018
Home Improvement Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.