Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Best way to remove black mold from around windows and window…

Customer Question
Best way to remove black...
Best way to remove black mold from around windows and window sill plaster? Bleach or vinegar
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
3/24/2018
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 3 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi.................Try half water and half vinegar..........spray let sit and wipe........if not go stronger

I hope you have found my answers insightful, with content to your satisfaction and would consider a 5 star rating…….my goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible.… by your rating it would be the only way I can be compensated in facilitating your inquiry.........a deposit for a subscription was made by you but no payment will be forthcoming unless I am rated…..positive feedback and bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated......and I thank you

eddie