Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

My tolit just started for some reason leaking from around…

my tolit just started for...
my tolit just started for some reason leaking from around the base on floor . Why would this happen all of a sudden ?
3/23/2018
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi ........there is a wax seal that is compromised now..........the toilet has to be re-sealed and reset

Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That was my thoughts also , i just making sure and i do not think this is the case but would it have to do with a blockage or septic system , because if flushes good

What I do also ..........if you have some left over is I set the toilet on the same grout that was used for the tile ...........it makes for a sturdy base

and Thank you for your positive rating........and the ensuing payment I will receive........ I trust you were able to make an informed decision or better yet your problem was resolved......or will be.........if you need anything else home improvement wise....... construction…….decorating...... or any kind of repairs etc....... please look for me ......it has been a pleasure

Customer/p>

and thank you for the bonus...........that was nice of you

Eddie
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor