Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Over a period of time when I unplug unit it takes longer and…

Customer Question
Over a period of...

Over a period of time when I unplug unit it takes longer and longer to come on. Now it's been over a day and it won't come back on. Unit is 4 yrs old with everyday use.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Filters good....thermostat?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'm electrician

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
3/20/2018
Home Improvement Expert: smitty1486,
 replied 3 months ago
smitty1486

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Home Improvement Expert: smitty1486,
 replied 3 months ago
  1. What product are you having trouble with?
  2. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Fisher pastel icon crap machine.....140113389084
Cpap
Fisher paytel
Fisher paykel cpap machine
Home Improvement Expert: smitty1486,
 replied 3 months ago

Oh, sorry, your question posted in the home appliance (washers, dryers, etc) category. I will see if another may be able to help.