Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

My house was built in 2005 and my kitchen cabinets are

Hi, My house was built in...
My house was built in 2005 and my kitchen cabinets are starting to peel. I have attached a picture.Can you tell me what options I have to fixing this?
3/20/2018
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

These doors are pressure laminated. On doors that haven't lost the laminate you can use contact cement to glue the laminate back. On the doors with loses the only fix is to replace the doors.

Rick
Rick, General Contractor