Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Have a leak from faset in tub. Two weeks. I did but could…

Customer Question
Have a leak from...

Have a leak from faset in tub

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Two weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I did but could not pull out the vale

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Know

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
3/18/2018
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 5 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

1, 2 or 3 handle faucet/valve? Do you know the brand and model?