Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

A workman has been changing spouting around the roof of my…

Customer Question
A workman has been...

A workman has been changing spouting around the roof of my house. As I haven't had television over the past 3 days, I wonder is some could call to rectify the matter. My account number is #276883601

Contractor's Assistant: Have you talked to a roofing professional yet?

No I haven't. I wasn't sure anyone but sky would be able to resolve the situation.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Definite not! I am a humble teacher, not a god!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, other than to get the matter fixed asap because it is absolutely frustrating to not having my companion in retirement.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
3/16/2018
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 4 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi...............Just Answer is an advisory company......we do not furnish any kind of parts..........labor........or an in home service.......the service we provide is tell you how to fix or resolve issues that may occur in your home or business

Thanks

I have now paid you $27 to tell me you can't fix it, I have get someone else or fix it myself when I am n ot qualified to do so at 71 years of age. I am certainly not planning joining a fix it course in the future!
I would have to ask a niece to come and work with you on the phone because of my hearing problem and the confusion that develops after a while. Furthermore, I don't know when she is likely to be available as she is a school principal and has a number of activities when out of school. It may be a couple of months before she can make it.
It would seem your charges are getting higher an d higher as this conversation develops and I am not gaining anything but expense.
Not happy with your answer, I could consider another expert. Would he be receiving a bonus too, with a more expensive taste?

I am ONLY doing this as a courtesy to you by telling you that you have come to the wrong place or wrong expectations......hoping that in time you will be able to get the help you need.......I have NOTHING to do with billing and you don't get charged on an answer unless you rate and accept it from an expert................good luck to you