Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

How can I open my safe. Can I drill my safe open. S-25Ea(II)

Customer Question
How can I open...

How can I open my safe

Contractor's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Can I drill my safe open

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

S-25Ea(II) is the model

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
3/15/2018
Home Improvement Expert: Russell H., Service Tech replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your lost Android device question.

I'm sorry - I posted to the wrong question.

Please tell me what the maker name of your safe is. And, let me know also, what reason you have for wanting to open your safe perhaps by force or drilling?