Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

A kitchen window has been broken in the kitchen - about 3 x…

Customer Question
A kitchen window has...

A kitchen window has been broken in the kitchen - about 3 x 4. Can you repair it?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 9 months. Window was broken by a ball.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, we need someone to fix it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 4 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

Unfortunately Just Answer does not provide service repairs, we are here to help answer questions. If you need assistance locating a glass company, let me know and I can provide that info.