Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I am trying to get my sliding aluminum door repaired. About…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get my sliding aluminum door repaired

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 6 month

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am not sure if i can do it myself.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am a senior citizen 81 years old.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 4 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

Can you describe the problems and send photos of the door

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 3 months ago

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave