Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

When rain drips on the boards does it leave like dots of…

When rain drips on...

When rain drips on the boards does it leave like dots of color on the board that have been hit by the rain and will they go away?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just had it installed yesterday

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have already had someone do it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, but I have had some done on my home up north and haven't had a problem like this. I am in Florida if that makes a difference. It was purchased at Loews here ib FL.

3/11/2018
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What type of wood?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is composite decking.

The water spots will dry up and go away once it stops raining.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is my Visa card number. I did not purchase the flooring. The man who laid the flooring bought it.

There's an issue with your account. I can't call until you iron it out with customer service. I just answer Home Improvement questions.
It's doesn't matter who supplied the flooring. Composite decking doesn't water stain.

Why the negative rating?!?! Do you have more questions? I have no control over payment issues and you are rating me! Not the site!!

Rick
Rick, General Contractor
Rick
Rick
Rick, General Contractor