Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

When hiring a contractor for drywall repair, what are good…

When hiring a contractor for...
When hiring a contractor for drywall repair, what are good contract templates for ceiling drywall repair?
3/11/2018
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi ........could you explain more on what you are asking............and Welcome to Just Answer, an expert advisory company. My name is ***** ***** I am here to help you with your inquiry today…….since I am not there it can be that much more daunting a task….. so I will need your to help with any information that I may ask and you can provide…. This is so I have a more complete picture in trying to resolving this as best as I can… uploading pictures will help if I can request them…I ask for your patience and together I am confident we can get this done. I am going to review what you have given me so far........ and I will be responding shortly

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you have any noteworthy observations?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is my first time hiring a contractor for any work. I want to make sure I am doing all the steps right.

the MOST noteworthy concern is yes it is a plumbing issue and it has been ongoing for some time it looks like ......so if it doesn't get resolved from the source it is going to happen again and whatever cost for you to repair will be for naught ..............and this plumbing repair cost should come from the board or the people above ...........if in case they are going to stick you with it talk with the tenement owners to see if you could co ordinate a time where your damaged drywall will be cut away and a plumber will get an more than accurate view of the leak and full access on repairing it before it gets patched again.............please let me know

Thanks

eddie

I hope you have found my answers insightful, with content to your satisfaction and would consider a 5 star rating…….my goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible.… by your rating it would be the only way I can be compensated in facilitating your inquiry.........a deposit for a subscription was made by you but no payment will be forthcoming unless I am rated…..positive feedback and bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated......and I thank you

eddie

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you know of a good source of getting contract templates? How do most home owners come to have contracts for contractors to sign to work on their home?

you're not going to need that .....the contractor will have it ..AND every contractor will word things differently .........so when you ask for and get a written estimate ....DO NOT sign anything until you read it over to know what you are and are not getting and until he returns you can sign it then...............you can return here and ask for me and we will go over it together ..........the biggest thing to keep in mind is the payment schedule ........you can give him maybe a quarter to start ................after that if only half the work is done only half of the money remitted ...........also that the job is cleaned up at the end of the day by him............let me know if I answered you

Thanks

eddie

Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Thank you for your positive rating........and the ensuing payment I will receive........ I trust you were able to make an informed decision or better yet your problem was resolved......or will be.........if you need anything else home improvement wise....... construction…….decorating...... or any kind of repairs etc....... please look for me ......it has been a pleasure

Customer/p>
Eddie
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor