Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Top door panel is in need of repair of my garage door its…

Customer Question
Top door panel is...

Top door panel is in need of repair of my garage door its stills goes up and down

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This is the frist time

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NoI can't clime a latter

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No not at this time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
3/9/2018
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 4 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

Is it the panel or the hardware supporting the panel?