Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I need help finding someone to cleaning my sectional and…

Customer Question
I need help finding...

I need help finding someone to cleaning my sectional and recliner, microfiber.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I an an elderly woman with medical issues and I need someone to clean a sectional and recliner.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I am not able to.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
3/9/2018
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 4 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

J​ust Answer does not provide in home cleaning services, however if you would like me to locate qualified service providers I can assist you with that. Just let me know if you would like that assistance.

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 3 months ago

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on March 09, 2018 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would greatly appreciate a reply email, so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 2 months ago

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

Hello...

Thank you very much,

Dave

Thank you,

Dave

Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 1 month ago

Hello... As part of our continuous follow up procedures, every open question requires it to be closed out once it has gone past a reasonable time, and that the expert has provided an answer that should have helped resolve your question. This can be done simply by completing the 5 Star Rating once it appears. If you still require assistance or have additional questions, you can let the expert know by replying to this posting that you still need their advice and recommendations.

Thank you,

Dave