Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

A DIY project on changing adhesive tiles in a rental

Hello, a DIY project on...
Hello, a DIY project on changing adhesive tiles in a rental bathroom. Do you recommend using the same vinyl auto adhesive tiles or I should buy the ones where apply the adhesive from canisters?
3/8/2018
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hello...............I have always used both and have never had a problem..............you would want to especially in a damp location like that..........please let me know

Thanks

eddie

we may not be talking about the same thing............I was just talking about the adhesive........if you were talking about the tiles you can see there is a difference in color from years past..............and of course you would need to remove the existing...........is that closer to an answer for you ?

Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
thank you

If you may have a follow-up question for me please ask and thank you for your positive rating........and the ensuing payment I will receive........ I trust you were able to make an informed decision or better yet your problem was resolved......or will be.........if you need anything else home improvement wise....... construction…….decorating...... or any kind of repairs etc....... please look for me ......it has been a pleasure

Customer/p>