Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

How much it would cost to get a nice new kitchen, turn a…

Customer Question
Hi, how much it would...
Hi, how much it would cost to get a nice new kitchen, turn a room into a master bedroom and finish a 1000 sq feet basement with playroom, home theater, and a half bath?? Thanks
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
3/7/2018
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 4 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

There's such a wide range of possibilities here that any price I give would be little more than an educated guess. A decent complete kitchen remodel can cost $25k+ minimum. You could easily spend another $40k+ on the other 2 projects.