Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

No hot water in storage tank in high efficiency Burnham

No hot water in...

No hot water in storage tank in high efficiency Burnham system ... Hard a hard lock out yesterday .... reset it ... status on all components fine but there is no hot water in storage tank ... it is cold and not circulating back to boiler.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Since yesterday afternoon. When I discovered the house was cold and reset the furnace thought everything was ok .... but, no hot water for the house. Furnace is fine, status all fine, no faults ... but water circulating to storage tank.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, not really unless it is quite simple like a missed setting or simply draining a line or tank. Really want hot water as soon as possible.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can't think if it

Answered in 1 minute by:
2/17/2018
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

This doesn't sound like a simple fix and will need some troubleshooting to diagnose. Do you want to trouble shoot?

Rick
Rick, General Contractor
I certainly can
Phone call session started

Called twice went to voice mail. I'll try again in a few. Please pick up

Call keeps going to voice mail. Post here when you're ready to talk

No phone call ... what is going on???