Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

E Lost the key, We have lost the keys to our safe and the…

E Lost the key ...

E Lost the key

Contractor's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

We have lost the keys to our safe and the batteries have run out hope you can help us thankyou

2/12/2018
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi.................we will have to get those batteries changed first......around the key pad somewhere there probably is a door or a drawer with a compartment for it ...............do you have the manual?..............what is the make and model?............when was the last time it was successfully opened?...........please let me know

Thanks

eddie

sorry but we have not got the manual the make is Hilka Digital A5 1403 701/5359D with the key 2 weeks ago

do you know the combination?

ok

again ...........do you know the combination?

and do you know what the pin number is ?

sorry what do you mean by pin number

you have to put a PIN number in before the combination ................try the default factory one which is 159.....if this doesn't work there is no other way other than to destroy the safe

you can call the manufacturer too they may be able to send you another override key as long as you have the serial number

I have to go offline now ...............so leave me a reply and I will get back asap

thanks

thank you for your help have done 159 no joy safe will be destroyed

with a chisel and a hammer I can tell you how to do it

I hope you have found my answers insightful, with content to your satisfaction and would consider a 5 star rating…….My goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible.… by your rating it would be the only way I can be compensated in facilitating your inquiry.........a deposit for a subscription was made by you but no payment will be forthcoming unless I am rated…..positive feedback and bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated......and I thank you

eddie

As I have replied to your last email we had no joy with your advice but thank you again my husband will do as you advised hammer and chisel

I trust this held substantial meaning for you ....got you out of your difficulty and would consider a 5 STAR rating so I can receive credit for my help. I'm proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you! If you do need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thanks

eddie

Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Thank you for your positive rating........and the ensuing payment I will receive........ I trust you were able to make an informed decision or better yet your problem was resolved......or will be......if you need anything else home improvement wise....... construction…….decorating...... or any kind of repairs etc....... please look for me ......it has been a pleasure

Customer/p>