Home Improvement

Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers

Home Improvement

Removed old laminate floor to replace it, when I picked up…

Customer Question
Removed old laminate floor...

Removed old laminate floor to replace it, when I picked up moisture barrier it was wet like sweat. Had a plumber in to check if pipe under house were broken and everything is fine. Now floor is bare just concrete and my windows are covered with moisture. I am not sure what's going on,please if you can help me I would be grateful.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you talked to a construction professional about the floor?

No I have not talked to any construction pro yet ,who should I call.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am not sure depending on what going on

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Please give me some advice and tell me where and who should i call.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Home Improvement
1/19/2018
Home Improvement Expert: canuck the pro, Handyman replied 1 month ago
canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman

Hi, I'm Mike and I have 20+ years of experience in the home improvement field. I'll be glad to assist you today.

Is this a slab home or basement?

Brian
Brian
Brian, Architect