Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a toilet paper holder that I need to remove from the…

I have a toilet...

I have a toilet paper holder that I need to remove from the wall. There seems to be a inset screw or pin that I want to know how to remove.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 30 days on and off

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I did not know the design model, i can look it up if you need me to

1/17/2018
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can you send a picture of it?

I will take one and send it
I sent it
are you still there?

I did not receive any image or anything.

Did you get it?
are you still there

That should be an ALLEN BIT or use a TORX driver to unscrew the set screw in the hole to get it out.

thank you

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman