Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I purchased a Thermapulser Relief Wrap in As seen on TV in…

I purchased a Thermapulser...

I purchased a Thermapulser Relief Wrap in As seen on TV in Williamsburg, VA on Jan. 5,2018. When I got it home an plugged it in it would NOT heat and only vibrated did not pulse or vary the speed. What can I do?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since I got home on the 7th.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't know If I'm qualified or have the tools.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How can I return it for a new one that works?

1/16/2018
Susan Latta
Susan Latta, General Contractor

Hi, my name is***** Contractor and Kitchen and Bath Designer. Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting you with your question.

That's a dilemma! I'm assuming you don't live in Williamsburg, VA?

First, Do you still have the product's guide or information that came with the unit?

If you do:

Look inside to get their telephone number. It should be in there....maybe in the back?

Then, give them a call and tell them what is wrong with your unit....it's basically defective, but be more specific.

Then wait to hear what they say...they may send you out a new one, they may want you to send yours in for repairs, or maybe you just want your money back (be sure to tell them). Some companies are very generous and others, not so much. Decide what you want before you call. You will get your money back or you may get another Wrap, one way or another.

If you don't have the product guide:

Here is their phone number (###) ###-####/p>

Call them and follow the above instructions.

If you have additional questions regarding this subject, please feel free to ask. Thank you for using Just Answer as your handy, go-to informational resource!

Susan

If you feel I have addressed your concerns, please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; this is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating, will not end our conversation, should you have additional questions surrounding this topic. Simply click on “Reply” to write back and I am happy to continue with no additional charges.

Susan, sorry I hadn't checked my mail until just now. Thank you for the phone number. They didn't include it in the pamphlet that came with it. I'll call them tomorrow.

Yes please call them tomorrow to check, but I think you are already cancelled, but do check.

Please don't forget to rate my service if you haven't done so already.

Thank you!

Just checking in with you to see if my answer was helpful, or if you had more questions?

Thank you,

Susan

Susan Latta
Susan Latta, General Contractor
Thank you for your help. unfortunately I was dealing with a company that refused to help or refund my money, so I am out $60.00 and I know better than to deal with them again.

I really bothers me when companies are like that! They should stand behind their product.

Try taking it to a small appliance repair guy, or any appliance guy. If there is no zipper to see the inside, then remove stitching at the seem about 10-inches long, or long enough to pull out the guts for repair. Then, using the yellow pages, Run down the list of guys till you find someone who can repair it.

If it costs too much to repair, just buy a new one.