Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Looking for an estimate per square foot replacement cost on…

Customer Question
Hi, Looking for an estimate per...
Looking for an estimate per square foot replacement cost on Manufacturing buildings in New Hampshire for the purpose of insurance renewal.
Thank you
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
1/11/2018
Home Improvement Expert: LadyTanya65,
 replied 6 months ago
LadyTanya65
Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please tell me the type of home it is, the age and the square footage of the home. I can then give you the estimated value of the home. Thank you
32,000 square feet of manufacturing and office space. Just need average for replacement value as it has various ages of additions etc. Most of space 20 years old.
Home Improvement Expert: LadyTanya65,
 replied 6 months ago
Thank you I will look this up for the estimated value with a 20 year old manufactured home. I appreciate the information.
This is not a home, it is a manufacturing company.
Home Improvement Expert: dfm925,
 replied 6 months ago
dfm925

Paula,

In the Appraisals and Antiques categories, we assess small items, not real estate. I have contacted the site to change your category to the site Real Estate category. It should not be much longer before the category is changed.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind regards,

Doris