Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

My doors are, and were installed in 1995. Where can I get…

Customer Question
My doors are Anderson, and...
My doors are Anderson, and were installed in 1995. Where can I get the weatherstripping /door seals?
The old ones are definitely in need of replacement!
Thanks!
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
1/9/2018
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 3 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Hi.........Do you mean patio or entryway?
I have a double door to the patio, where only one door opens, and regular single doors at the entry way, and separately, also to the back yard.

great .............at a corner of the glass you will find some etched in information .......if you could get that for me .........you'll probably need a magnifying glass .....it is hard to see sometimes

Thanks

eddie

If you could upload a couple of photos it would help out considerably

How to send a photo or file instructions

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Thanks

eddie

Eddie, sorry for the delay. I do have some pictures. and will post.However, I am curious why you need pictures of the glass? My front door, as well as door to the garage are made of steel, and have no windows.
Please let me know how this has any bearing on the gasket/seal that goes between the door and the door frame/ jamb.
Thanks

I don't need pictures but there are numbers and important information etched on one of the corners of that glass that I need ..........here is a repost of my request......

at a corner of the glass you will find some etched in information .......if you could get that for me .........you'll probably need a magnifying glass .....it is hard to see sometimes....

Thanks

I hope you have found my answers insightful, with content to your satisfaction and would consider a 5 star rating…….My goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible.… by your rating it would be the only way I can be compensated in facilitating your inquiry.........a deposit for a subscription was made by you but no payment will be forthcoming unless I am rated…..positive feedback and bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated......and I thank you

eddie

Eddie
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor