Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Door will no go all the way up. Why will my garage door stop…

Customer Question
Door will no go...

Door will no go all the way up

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Why will my garage door stop going up all the way?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Best lube for G door?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
1/3/2018
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 6 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

What type of door is this, wood, metal roll up, something else? Do you have a garage door opener, if so what type?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 5 months ago

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 4 months ago

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on January 03, 2018 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would greatly appreciate a reply email, so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

Your assistance is needed... A​s of today this question is almost 60 days old and based on the nature of the problem along with the recommendation that were provided, I would like for us to close out this question, however to do that it requires a rating by you as explained below.

Please note that the rating is only based on the experts attempt to resolve the problem. If you feel a credit or refund is applicable, please contact customer service directly as the experts are not authorized to handle these matters.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

​Thank you very much for your assistance with this, I sincerely ***** *****

Dave