Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I NEED A LOCAL SUPLER OF ptfe PRODUCTS. JUST A FEW DAYS. I…

Customer Question
I NEED A LOCAL...

I NEED A LOCAL SUPLER OF ptfe PRODUCTS.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

JUST A FEW DAYS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

YES, i UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCT WITH HEAT CAN BE FORMED TO A ROUND OBJECT.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 day by:
1/4/2018
Home Improvement Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 6 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good evening,

A good source to locate a supplier in your area can be found by using the link below as you can search using the feature on the top left of the screen. You can search within a number of miles where you are located as well as zip code:

https://www.thomasnet.com/products/ptfe-products-96080692-1.html

Using this search feature will give you results of suppliers you are looking for in your local area.

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael