Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a Honeywell safe model LP0255613501325301. It has…

Customer Question
I have a Honeywell...

I have a Honeywell safe model LP0255613501325301

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It has been stored away and I just found it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I dontknow if I can,if not my son will help me

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
1/2/2018
Home Improvement Expert: Nathan, General Contractor replied 6 months ago
Nathan, General Contractor

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is your question about the safe?

I do not have the combination for the safe, and because of it's age I am sure the battery is dead
I do not have the combination for the safe, and because of it's age I am sure the battery is dead.

Okay could you recheck for a model, that looks more like a serial number.

Or could you at least send me a photo of the front of the safe (keypad area)?