Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I am about to make a cash cube mini, where it sits on a

Customer Question
table, and only the hand/s...
I am about to make a cash cube mini, where it sits on a table, and only the hand/s go through a hole into the cube.
My question is: what is the minimum cfm, and horse power, required for the blower I would buy? The cube will be about 85cm H x 45 cm W. I want to keep noise and cost down, by not 'over-buying'.
Also I may build a full size one, similar to the above example, and wonder how important it is to have the blower UNDER the player's feet, ie under the grate? Or, if made correctly, can I just have the blower/airflow at foot level - no elevated grate? (Like many I see online.)
Cheers,
Karen
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 day by:
1/4/2018
Home Improvement Expert: Susan Latta, General Contractor replied 6 months ago
Susan Latta
Susan Latta, General Contractor
Hi, my name is***** Contractor and Kitchen and Bath Designer. Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting you with your question.

Hi, you're project sounds interesting! Tell me more about it. Tell me what a cash cube is, I have an idea, but I'd rather you tell me about it.

Susan

Im sorry Susan, I could discuss this with many people, but I posted this query thinking I would be joining a conversation with a person call Tinman. (who seemed knowledgeable). They had a photo of a cash cube being made, they were talking about cfm etc. this is not for you, and me I'm afraid.
That's fine. I'll opt-out so this can go back into the pool of questions. Thanks.