Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Is it possible to obtain a new handle for a 3 quart lifetime…

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Is it possible to obtain a new handle for a 3 quart lifetime pan?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It is broken and my wife likes the pan. I will gladly buy a new handle if possible.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
12/30/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 6 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi ......I will need more information they make a few different types..........and if you could upload a few photos it would help out considerably.......I will try my best

How to send a photo or file instructions

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Thanks

eddie