Home Improvement

Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers

Home Improvement

I have a problem with garage door opener it only works iif…

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with garage door opener it only works iif the remote control is very close to teh antena

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well the batery on remote is o okay

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/29/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 1 month ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi ..........has it always been this way or has it gotten progressively worse?...........has anything changed in the house as far as a microwave.......TV........cell phone charger......or a modem been moved?.............do you live near an airport or radio tower?........do you have aluminum siding on the dwelling?...........please let me know

Thanks

eddie

I hope you have found my answers insightful, with content to your satisfaction and would consider a 5 star rating…….My goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible.… by your rating it would be the only way I can be compensated in facilitating your inquiry.........a deposit for a subscription was made by you but no payment will be forthcoming unless I am rated…..positive feedback and bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated......and I thank you

eddie

I trust this held substantial meaning for you ....got you out of your difficulty and would consider a 5 STAR rating so I can receive credit for my help. I'm proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you! If you do need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thanks

eddie

Eddie
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor