Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

How do I open the bags...No instructions are included.

Customer Question
How do I open...

How do I open the bags...No instructions are included

Contractor's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

Luggage I just received

Contractor's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Hartmann Century hard side###-##-####

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Pushed some numbers and tried to open. Nothing movies. It is still locked

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
12/27/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 7 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

I believe that you may have to set a combination first in order to be able to open and then lock the luggage. Below in the link I have researched shows how to set your own unique combination which will allow for opening and then locking when required.

Under the heading "SIDE-MOUNTED TSA LOCK INSTRUCTIONS >

(Vigor 2, Herringbone Luxe Softside, Cumberland, Century)

https://shop.hartmann.com/lock-instructions.html

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael