Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

How do I find a battery replacement kit for this safe?

Customer Question
How do I find...

Contractor's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Sentry Safe S3517

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Replaced the batteries. It helps, but the batteries are loose and keep coming out!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

NO! I see you have charged my credit card already for $29.00.
I am contacting my credit card company now to void these charges since you have done nothing to answer my question!
PLEASE give me a cancellation number!
Thanks