Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

The keyboard of my safe S3607 is out of batteries. How can I…

Customer Question
The keyboard of my...

The keyboard of my safe S3607 is out of batteries. How can I get into safe?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?

It's made by Aldo Mase and it's model S3607

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your S3607?

12 years.

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have not found or tried any methods to open the locked safe.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

It's bulted in the floor, so I cant take wiht me to a locksmit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
12/22/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I need your advise
Is this a joke? Sofar I haven't got anything but your suggestiond to spend more money.

Is this for a Sentry Safe?